Monument record UFF 008 - Wickham Market bypass
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 281 524 (100m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||UFFORD, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
Three U-shaped pits, 30cm wide & 30cm deep, 0.30m diameter, 0.30m deep. Contained black earth but no artefacts. Scatter of 39 flint flakes, scrapers etc, found on bypass route after grading. Pits undated and not completely excavated. Details in (S1).
- <S1> SSF19490 (No record type): SAU, Mowat R, site report, August 1974.
- <R1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM25SE20.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. (S1).
- <R2> SSF18172 (No record type): SAU (RM), 1974.
- <S2> SSF56003 Article in serial: Owles, E. J.. 1974. Archaeology in Suffolk, 1974. XXXIII.2, pp. 212–224..
- <S3> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Jul 13 2021 11:59AM