Monument record SUT 013 - Group of round barrows, Sutton Hoo; Sutton Mounts; Mound 10
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 2877 4866 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||SUTTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Group of Round Barrows, Sutton Hoo.
1964: `Mound 10' - 85 feet diameter and 5-7 feet high, mutilated by excavation (S1).
1975: 90 feet (27.5m) diameter and 6 feet (1.8m) high (S2).
- <M1> SSF37326 (No record type): SAM file:.
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM24NE2.10.
- <S2> SSF2433 (No record type): Bruce Mitford R, The Sutton Hoo Ship Burial, 1, 1975.
- <S3> SSF5242 Unpublished document: Department of the Environment. Scheduling information.
- <S4> SSF50023 Photograph: Farrands. Air Photograph. Farrand RH, AP, 148.1, 15 July 1976.
- <S5> SSF50250 Article in serial: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. PSIAH 36 (1) 1985 p52, PSIAH 36(2) 1986 p155.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 25 2019 11:49AM