Monument record SUT 019 - Group of round barrows, Sutton Hoo; Sutton Mounts; Mound 19
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 2882 4869 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||SUTTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Group of Round Barrows, Sutton Hoo.
1964: Un-numbered mound - 18m in diameter, 0.8m high on its N side, merging to ground level on the S (S1).
? equals Carver's Mound 19 (S2).
- <M1> SSF37334 (No record type): SAM file:.
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM24NE2.-.
- <S2> SSF2923 (No record type): Bull Sutton Hoo Res Comm, 4, 1986, fig 27.
- <S3> SSF5242 Unpublished document: Department of the Environment. Scheduling information.
- <S4> SSF50250 Article in serial: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. PSIAH 36 (1) 1985 p52, PSIAH 36(2) 1986 p155.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 25 2019 11:55AM