Monument record TYY 069 - Medieval and post medieval features at the Land to the rear of Three Mariners
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 2762 3696 (14m by 15m)|
|Civil Parish||TRIMLEY ST MARY, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
2016: Archaeological evaluation trenching revealed a shallow ditch of medieval or post medieval date and a possible post medieval pit or ditch. The post medieval pit or ditch aligns with a boundary identified on the 1881 Ordnance Survey mapping (S1).
- <S1> SSF57109 Unpublished document: Cuthbert, M.. 2016. Land to the Rear of the Three Mariners, 193 High Road, Trimley St Mary, Suffolk: Archaeological Evaluation Report.
- FSF43749: POTTERY (Medieval - 1066 AD? to 1539 AD?)
- FSF43750: TILE (15th century to IPS: Post Medieval - 1400 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF43751: PIPE (SMOKING) (17th century to 19th century - 1600 AD to 1899 AD)
- FSF43752: SCRAPER (TOOL) (Later Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- FSF43753: NAIL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF43754: FISH HOOK (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF43755: UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Oct 13 2016 3:22PM