Monument record ADB 227 - Mills
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Not recorded|
|Map sheet||Not recorded|
|Civil Parish||ALDEBURGH, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
No mapped location recorded.
Type and Period (1)
Between 1600-1649 3 millers are recorded living in the parish and between 1650-99 1 miller is recorded, In 1844 6 corn merchants, and 2 corn millers are recorded. In 1912 2 corn merchants are recorded (S1).
- <S1> SSF50019 Bibliographic reference: Goult W. 1990. A Survey of Suffolk Parish History.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (6)
- Parent of: Aldeburgh Mill (Monument) (ADB 195)
- Parent of: Small smock mill, Thorpe Road (Monument) (ADB 017)
- Parent of: Small tower windmill, Fort Green (Building) (ADB 016)
- Parent of: Watermill (Monument) (ADB 234)
- Parent of: Windmill (Site of) (Monument) (ADB 183)
- Parent of: Windmill (Site of) (Monument) (ADB 185)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 26 2016 2:16PM