Monument record WSW 153 - Probable post medieval – modern boundary bank.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Not recorded|
|Map sheet||Not recorded|
|Civil Parish||WEST STOW, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
No mapped location recorded.
Type and Period (9)
- BANK (EARTHWORK) (Unknown date)
- BANK (EARTHWORK) (Post Medieval - 1540 AD? to 1900 AD?)
- BANK (EARTHWORK) (IPS: Modern - 1901 AD? to 2050 AD?)
- BOUNDARY? (IPS: Modern - 1901 AD? to 2050 AD?)
- BOUNDARY? (Post Medieval - 1540 AD? to 1900 AD?)
- BOUNDARY BANK? (Post Medieval - 1540 AD? to 1900 AD?)
- BOUNDARY BANK? (IPS: Modern - 1901 AD? to 2050 AD?)
- BOUNDARY BANK? (Unknown date)
- BOUNDARY? (Unknown date)
July 2019. Breckland National Mapping Programme.
A probable post medieval – modern bank is seen as an earthwork on visualised lidar data (S1). The bank most likely relates to a post medieval to modern boundary bank and is in close proximity to a large parish boundary or possible warren boundary to the east. The bank is aligned approximately north-south and is not marked on the First Edition Ordnance Survey map (S2).
J.Powell (Norfolk Historic Environment Service), 17th July 2019.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Mar 4 2020 2:58PM