Monument record SYL 002 - Cropmarks: double ditched irregular enclosure, behind Manor House (S1)(S2). (Un)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 210 787 (317m by 336m)|
|Civil Parish||SYLEHAM, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Cropmarks: double ditched irregular enclosure, behind Manor House (S1)(S2).
May 1993: Metal detector find by (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) - small bronze object, with three arms (two broken) and suspension loop (S3).
See also Med.
- <S1> SSF18883 (No record type): SAU, APs AJO 8, 9.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. APs: AJO 8, 9; NAU AJJ 5; CUCAP BOA 101; SCC vertical cover 1986, 3786/216.
- <S2> SSF11695 (No record type): NAU, AP AJJ 5.
- <M2> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: (S3).
- <S3> SSF50018 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Finds Report. SAU, Plouviez J, finds identification, May 1993.
- FSF14997: UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (Undated)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jan 20 2012 11:40AM