Monument record BRH 017 - Iron Age occupation activity, Church of St Mary
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1366 5096 (131m by 119m)|
|Civil Parish||BARHAM, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Excavation in churchyard extension (car park). Occupation : small pits and scatter with flint gritted pottery within excavated area.
See also BA, Rom, Sax, Med.
IA coins from BRH 007 & 016 adjacent fields.
- <S1> SSF18904 (No record type): SAU, APs ANP 4-5.
- <R1> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 35, 1982.
- <M1> SSF50071 Photograph: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Air Photograph. APs: ANP 4-5.
- <M2> SSF45855 (No record type): Excavation archive:.
- <S2> SSF50250 Article in serial: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. PSIAH, 35 (2), 1982, 159.
- FSF21516: POTTERY (Iron Age - 800 BC? to 42 AD?)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Dec 15 2017 4:22PM