Monument record BRF 003 - Ring ditch and corner of a rectangualr enclosure, visible as cropmarks.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 121 472 (101m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||BRAMFORD, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Ring ditch as recorded in (S1)(S2)(R1) from APs (R2).
Google Earth image (Aug 2007, http://earth.download-free.at/uk/) shows ringditch of circa 20m diameter at circa TM 1213 4728 at NW corner of (& cut by?) rectangular enclosure in SE corner of field (S3).
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM14NW37.
- <R1> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 1963, 167.
- <R2> SSF296 (No record type): AP (RAF 58/5506 4.10.62).
- <S2> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card ?BA.
- <S3> SSF50082 Verbal communication: Personal communication. Sims B per Pendleton C (SCCAS), August 2007, notated copy of image.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 24 2014 9:47AM