Monument record PSG 004 - No 4 Council Houses
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 769 483 (100m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||POSLINGFORD, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
C9 decorated gold ring. Found in garden of (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s). (Details of finding of ring 14 years earlier, circa 1941, and photograph (S1).)
Edwardson marks findspot (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s). However, this location is not in "garden (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) - precise location needs checking!!
Formerly listed as Poslingford Misc.
- <R1> SSF23254 (No record type): Wilson D, The Poslingford Ring, BM Quarterly, 1956, 204.
- <S1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Brown B, LXIV, 15, 34 (EADT cutting Nov, Dec 1955).
- <M1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Basil Brown archive: volume.
- <R2> SSF23248 (No record type): Wilson D M, AS Metalwork in BM, 1964, 160-161.
- <M2> SSF37310 (No record type): BSEMH map archive: notes & microfilm.
- <S2> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL74NE6.
- <S3> SSF2559 (No record type): BSEMH, 6 inch record map, LXII SE, A R Edwardson entry, undated.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Feb 11 2009 10:03AM