Monument record FAS 005 - Site within the scheduled ancient monument of unknown date, visible as miscellaneous cropmarks.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 840 672 (373m by 389m) Centred on|
|Civil Parish||FORNHAM ALL SAINTS, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
A series of cropmarks photographed by K J St Joseph (S1-S4). Cropmark area including E end of cursus (see FAS 004) and four complex ring ditches (see FAS 012, 013, 014, 015) and other miscellaneous cropmarks.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. AP: CUCAP ABN 16, 17; SAU ACY 15-16, ADG 28-30.
- <S1> SSF5242 Unpublished document: Department of the Environment. Scheduling information.
- <S2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP ABM 16, 17.
- <M2> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: AP plot (in AP cabinet).
- <S3> SSF18337 (No record type): SAU, AP ACY 15-16, ADG 28-30.
- <M3> SSF37905 (No record type): SAM file:.
- <S4> SSF10896 (No record type): Martin, E.A.. Martin E A, When is a henge not a henge? PSIA 35, 1982 (2), 141-2 (ill).
- <S5> SSF50106 Photograph: Air Photographs. NAU, TL 840 672, JDF 6-8, 1 July 1996.
- <S6> SSF58525 Unpublished document: Martin, E. A. and Plouviez, J.. 1978. Prehistoric and Roman Cropmark Sites in Suffolk.
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Aug 19 2022 1:53PM