Monument record TRS 005 - Troston Hall
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9001 7185 (50m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||TROSTON, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Side looped bronze spearhead. Rowlands group 2, 16.6cm x 2.9cm (S2). Grid Reference given according to findspot marked on Edwardson's map (S1) revises six figure grid reference cited (TL 900 719) by OS and by Edwardson (S3)(R1).
- <S1> SSF2531 (No record type): BSEMH, 6 inch correspondents record map, 34 NW, AR Edwardson entry, undated.
- <M1> SSF43298 (No record type): BSEMH map archive: notes & microfilm.
- <R1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL97SW46.
- <S2> SSF17816 Bibliographic reference: Rowlands M J. 1976. The Organisation of MBA metalworking. no. 1374.
- <S3> SSF5642 (No record type): Edwardson A R, BA Metalwork in Moyses Hall Museum, 1968, ill.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 14 1995 12:00AM