Monument record WSF 015 - Small rectangular lead weight with small hole towards one end; Basil Brown says Rom or Sax.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 017 746 (101m by 100m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||WATTISFIELD, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Small rectangular lead weight with small hole towards one end; Basil Brown says Rom or Sax. Found on field near (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) (S1)(S2)(S3)(S4).
Sketch on card 429 (S1).
- <M1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Basil Brown archive: card index.
- <S1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Brown B, card index 429, 436.
- <S2> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card.
- <S3> SSF20926 (No record type): SAU, West S E, SMR card.
- <S4> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 30, 1965, (2), 196.
- FSF1753: WEIGHT (Undated)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Feb 12 2009 9:33AM