Poorly Located Find Spot record WNG 075 - Many Neolithic implements including leaf shaped arrowheads, polished and unpolished axes, and a leaf shaped javelin
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||TL 76 82 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||WANGFORD, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Many Neo implements including leaf shaped arrowheads (S1)(S2)(R1)(R2), polished and unpolished axes (S1)(R3), and a leaf shaped javelin head (S2), found at Wangford.
Formerly recorded as WNG MISC
- <S1> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card Wangford (nr Brandon) General.
- <R1> SSF6070 (No record type): Evans J, Stone Implements, 1872, 389.
- <S2> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL78SE20.
- <R2> SSF655 (No record type): Archaeol J, 10, 354.
- <R3> SSF54455 Bibliographic reference: 1911. Victoria County History, Suffolk 1. 261.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 21 2020 8:47AM