Find Spot record ERL 025 - Gibson's Slip, Eriswell
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 7810 7729 (54m by 57m)|
|Civil Parish||ERISWELL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Findspot of Roman coins. "Coin (3rd brass, probably late) found at Gibson's Gate, Elveden. Also sestertius of Antoninus Pius in same neighbourhood." (S1-S3).
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL77NE5.
- <S2> SSF11248 Cartographic materials: Lady G Briscoe. MIHLM, 6 inch record map.
- <S3> SSF59873 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1958. OS 6" 1958.
- <S4> SXS50124 Photograph: Norfolk Landscape Archaeology. Norfolk Landscape Archaeology Air Photography. TL7877 JOC8 OI, July 1996.
- <S5> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- FSF3398: COIN (Roman - 43 AD? to 409 AD?)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jan 20 2021 2:54PM