Find Spot record BNT 007 - Brantham Hall Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 123 335 (101m by 101m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BRANTHAM, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Long narrow saddle quern. Found by J Keeble at Brantham Hall Farm in 1955 (S1)(S2)(S3). Exact findspot doubtful. (S1) cites TM 121 340 approximately, TM 123 335 approximately on second later IPSMG card (S4). No grid reference in (S2)(S3).
- <S1> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 956.15, 1956.
- <S2> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM13SW36, 1977.
- <S3> SSF338 (No record type): Arch in Suff, PSIA, 27, 1955, (1), 45.
- <S4> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 956-15.
- <S5> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. 27, p 45, 1955.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Dec 10 2019 12:47PM