Monument record WLS 002 - Church of St Mary
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0710 5046 (67m by 75m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||WILLISHAM, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Church of St. Mary. Rebuilt, on old foundations, in 1878. Only C15 font remains. A church was noted at Willisham, with 32 acres of land, in 1086 survey. (S1) (S2) (S3)
Note: Willisham granted market in 1227.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 20 2000 12:00AM