Monument record STH 002 - Church of St Andrew
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 4412 7948 (61m by 59m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||SOTHERTON, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Church of St Andrew. Largely re-built in 1854 using Medieval `Decorated' materials, mostly original roof. Later C13 monumental effigy of knight. For details see (S1)(S2).
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Mar 6 2012 11:01AM