Monument record KSS 003 - Manor Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 531 853 (101m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||KESSINGLAND, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Bone point, possibly ESax, found on Manor Farm near Site 1 (KSS 001 CRN 01618, 01619, 01625 ?) by LAS December 1971, in ditching (S1).
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM58NW10.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: drawing.
- <S2> SSF50250 Article in serial: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. 32 1972 285 (E Owles).
- <S3> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- FSF16621: POINT (Undated)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Oct 28 2021 10:10AM