Find Spot record LCS 254 - Westhouse Farm, Theberton, (Mesolithic).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||TM 41 63 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||LEISTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
|Civil Parish||THEBERTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
1964: 'One pebble macehead from West Farm' (S1-S5).
Westhouse Farm is in Theberton parish.
Formerly recorded as LCS MISC.
Location is approximate.
- <S1> SSF56120 Article in serial: Owles, E. J. and N. Smedley. 1964. Archaeology in Suffolk, 1964. XXX.1, pp. 116–123.. 121.
- <S2> SSF59354 Unpublished document: Billington, L, P.. 2016. Lithic Scatters and Landscape Occupation in the Late Upper Palaeolithic and Mesolithic: A Case Study from Eastern England.. M 1065.
- <S3> SSF23378 Bibliographic reference: Wymer, J.J. & Bonsall, C.J.. 1977. Gazetteer of Mesolithic sites in England and Wales, CBA Research Report 20. 260.
- <S4> SSF59353 Digital archive: Jacobi, R.. 2014. Palaeolithic and Mesolithic Lithic Artefact (PaMELA) database. 11639.
- <S5> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 964-101.B, 1964.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Apr 3 2020 11:19AM