Monument record IPS 379 - Foundry Lane, Ipswich, (IAS 6301).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 164 440 (34m by 65m)|
|Civil Parish||IPSWICH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (0)
1926: Tide level excavations revealed Ipswich Ware, Thetford Ware, Medieval Pottery, animal bones, leather shoes ship nail etc.. (S1-S3).
- <S1> SSF55934 Index: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service. 1974. Ipswich Archaeological Survey Card Index (digital version).. IAS 6301.
- <S2> SSF50068 Index: Suffolk Archaeology Unit. 1974. SAU index card and Archive. IAS 6301.
- <S3> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. 1926-58.
- FSF41116: POTTERY IPSWICH (Middle Saxon to IPS: Early Late Saxon - 650 AD to 850 AD)
- FSF41117: POTTERY THETFORD (IPS: Early Late Saxon to 12th century - 850 AD to 1100 AD)
- FSF41118: POTTERY (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FSF41119: ANIMAL REMAINS (Undated)
- FSF41120: SOLE (Undated)
- FSF41121: NAIL (Undated)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Jan 17 2017 2:37PM