Monument record LCS 216 - Earthworks of linear and rectilinear boundaries of unknown date, The Walks, Aldringham Common
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 4646 6226 (304m by 107m)|
|Civil Parish||LEISTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
May 2015. Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty National Mapping Programme.
Linear and rectilinear boundaries of unknown date and function are visible as earthworks on aerial photographs (S1)-(S3). They are visible on recent aerial photographs (S3) and probably still survive.
S. Tremlett (Norfolk Historic Environment Service), 15th May 2015.
- <S1> SSF55745 Vertical Aerial Photograph: Vertical aerial photograph. OS/69069 V 035-036 05-APR-1969 (EHA Original Print).
- <S2> SSF55745 Vertical Aerial Photograph: Vertical aerial photograph. EARTH.GOOGLE.COM 31-DEC-2007 ACCESSED 15-MAY-2015 (Digital).
- <S3> SSF55747 LIDAR Airborne Survey: LIDAR airborne survey. LIDAR TM4662SW, TM4662SE Environment Agency 25cm DTM 22-JUL-2011.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
- Event - Interpretation: 'Sensitivity to Access' assessment for Natural England Coastal Access project, February 2016. (ESF23524)
- Event - Interpretation: TM46SE. Mapping Block 1: Walberswick to Aldeburgh. NMP National Mapping Programme Project for Suffolk Coast and Heaths AONB (Ref: English Heritage Project No. 7085) (ESF22910)
Record last edited
Mar 11 2016 11:53AM