Monument record WRF 023 - Post-medieval pit and ditch at Fullers Field, Westerfield
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1745 4798 (6m by 58m)|
|Civil Parish||WESTERFIELD, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
2015: Evaluation revealed a post-medieval pit and post-medieval ditch containing pottery, ceramic building material and animal bone (S1).
- <S1> SSF57929 Unpublished document: Green, M.. 2015. Archaeological Evaluation, Fullers Field, Swan Lane, Westerfield, Suffolk.
- FSF45548: ANIMAL REMAINS (Unknown date)
- FSF45549: POTTERY (15th century to 19th century - 1400 AD to 1899 AD)
- FSF45550: ROOF TILE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF45551: BRICK (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF45552: CORE (Iron Age - 800 BC? to 42 AD?)
- FSF45553: FLAKE (Iron Age - 800 BC? to 42 AD?)
- FSF45554: WINDOW GLASS (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF45555: NAIL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF45556: VESSEL (Medieval to IPS: Post Medieval - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF45557: COIN (Early 20th century - 1923 AD to 1923 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Sep 4 2017 4:39PM