Monument record IPS 817 - Cox Lane Car Park, Ipswich, (IAS 3412).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1653 4447 (1m by 2m)|
|Civil Parish||IPSWICH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
2000: Trial-Pits and Piled Window Samples Carried Out in March of 2000. One test pit, yielded pottery from Saxon to Post Medieval periods.
- <S1> SSF51641 Unpublished document: Boulter, S. and Loader, T.. 2000. Cox Lane Car Park, Ipswich Interim Report of Archaeological Monitoring of Trial-Pits and Piled Window Samples Carried Out in March of 2000.
- <S2> SSF55934 Index: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service. 1974. Ipswich Archaeological Survey Card Index (digital version).. IAS 3412.
- <S3> SSF50068 Index: Suffolk Archaeology Unit. 1974. SAU index card and Archive. IAS 3412.
- <S4> SSF56025 Unpublished document: Anderson S. 2000. Cox Lane Car Park, Ipswich (IAS 3412): The finds..
- FSF39942: OYSTER SHELL (Undated)
- FSF39943: ANIMAL REMAINS (Undated)
- FSF39944: UNIDENTIFIED OBJECT (Medieval to 20th century - 1066 AD to 1999 AD)
- FSF39946: POTTERY IPSWICH (Middle Saxon to IPS: Early Late Saxon - 650 AD to 850 AD)
- FSF39947: POTTERY THETFORD (IPS: Early Late Saxon to 12th century - 850 AD to 1100 AD)
- FSF39948: POTTERY EARLY MEDIEVAL (IPS: Early Medieval - 1001 AD to 1150 AD)
- FSF39949: POTTERY (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FSF39950: POTTERY (16th century to 17th century - 1500 AD to 1699 AD)
- FSF39951: BARTMANN JUG (16th century to 17th century - 1500 AD to 1699 AD)
- FSF39952: ROOF TILE (IPS: Late Medieval Transitional to IPS: Post Medieval - 1451 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF39953: PEG TILE (16th century to 19th century - 1500 AD to 1899 AD)
- FSF39954: BRICK (16th century to 19th century - 1500 AD to 1899 AD)
- FSF39955: FLOOR TILE (16th century - 1500 AD to 1599 AD)
- FSF39956: ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (19th century - 1800 AD to 1899 AD)
- FSF39957: ARCHITECTURAL FRAGMENT (13th century to 14th century - 1200 AD to 1399 AD)
- FSF39958: NAIL (Medieval to 20th century - 1066 AD to 1999 AD)
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Dec 19 2016 4:53PM