Find Spot record IPS 167 - 36 Westgate Street/High Street, Ipswich, (IAS 0102).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1608 4473 (13m by 24m)|
|Civil Parish||IPSWICH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Pottery, Thetford and St Neots ware, found on corner of Westgate Street and High Street. (IAS 0102) (S1)
Pottery, Medieval (IAS 0102) (S2, S3)
- <S1> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. 966-22.
- <S2> SSF55934 Index: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service. 1974. Ipswich Archaeological Survey Card Index (digital version).. IAS 0102.
- <S3> SSF50068 Index: Suffolk Archaeology Unit. 1974. SAU index card and Archive. IAS 0102.
- <S4> SSF55953 Article in serial: Owles, E. J. and N. Smedley. 1966. Archaeology in Suffolk, 1966. XXX.3, pp. 275–283.. XXX.3, pp. 275–283..
- <S8> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- FSF39753: CLAY PIPE (SMOKING) (17th century - 1600 AD to 1699 AD)
- FSF39754: POTTERY (17th century - 1600 AD to 1699 AD)
- FSF712: POTTERY (Medieval - 1066 AD? to 1539 AD?)
- FSF713: POTTERY THETFORD (IPS: Early Late Saxon to 12th century - 850 AD to 1100 AD)
- FSF714: POTTERY ST NEOTS (IPS: Early Late Saxon to 14th century - 850 AD to 1300 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
May 26 2021 1:19PM