Monument record BNH 017 - Thetford Heath
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 8602 8076 (101m by 101m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BARNHAM, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
BA beaker found circa 1943 'a short way SW of Barnham Cross'. Classified as 'C' beaker (S1)(S4). Classified as N3 beaker (S2)(S5).
- <S1> SSF12325 (No record type): O'Neil B H St J, Beaker found at Barnham, Antiq J,24,1944,147-148 (ill).
- <M1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Basil Brown archive: volume.
- <S2> SSF3580 (No record type): Clarke D, Beaker pottery of GB & Ireland, 1970, 496, No 842, fig 634.
- <S3> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Brown B, XCVIII, 10.
- <S4> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 1944-15, 1944.
- <S5> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL88SE3.
- <S6> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Mar 16 2021 12:01PM