Monument record EUN 001 - Grange Farm - field 266
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 8989 7955 (50m by 50m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||EUSTON, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Anglo Saxon pottery & sheep bones (not thought to be ancient) found on land belonging to (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) at Euston (S1)(S2)(S3).
Site shown (incorrectly?) in field to NE on Basil Brown map (S1). For further details and sketches of pottery, plus details and photographs of site, see (S1).
- <S1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Brown B, map 11; X, 137, 138 sketches; XII, 165, 166 photos,index card 114.
- <M1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Basil Brown achive: volumes, map, index.
- <S2> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL87NE26.
- <S3> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 29, 1961, (1), 94 (B Brown entry).
- <S4> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 961-147, 1961.
- <S5> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Mar 15 2021 10:27AM