Monument record WSF 021 - Wattisfield Hall
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 003 738 (101m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||WATTISFIELD, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Spread of Neo flint flakes, cores and hammer stones at Wattisfield Hall found by Basil Brown. Presented to IPSMG by him but no reference to this in the Archive (S1,S2,S3,S4).
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM07SW59.
- <S2> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 959-243, 1959.
- <S3> SSF20926 (No record type): SAU, West S E, SMR card.
- <S4> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 28, 1959, (2), 167.
- <S5> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 29 2021 9:24AM