Find Spot record MNL 186 - High Lodge
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 740 756 (82m by 90m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||MILDENHALL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Two finely worked leaf arrowheads found by K Bolton at High Lodge, circa TL 740 756 (S1)(S2)(S3)(R1). Found on surface whilst farming in 1970. Outline sketches on (S4). Colour slide held by Geoff Moss (S4).
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL77NW39.
- <R1> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 32, 1970, (1), 100.
- <M1> SSF50072 Unpublished document: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Parish file. Parish file: (S4).
- <S2> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card Mildenhall, High Lodge, Neolithic, 1970.
- <S3> SSF3386 (No record type): CBA, GP7 bulletin, 17, 1970, 23.
- <S4> SSF11557 (No record type): Moss G I, record sheet, 1971, sketches.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 13 2018 2:34PM