Monument record HOO 006 - Church of St Andrew & St Eustachius
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 2563 5926 (72m by 54m)|
|Civil Parish||HOO, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Church and graveyard of St Andrew and St Eustachius. W tower of brick, early C16; later parapet. Nave and chancel now in one. C13/C14 windows. Church recorded in Domesday Survey, 1086 (S1).
1993: Tower wooden floor taken up and exposed flint & brick. Possible early West end footing of flint (S2).
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Mar 6 2012 10:55AM