Building record KSS 022 - Church of St Edmund
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 5278 8625 (95m by 124m) Centred on|
|Civil Parish||KESSINGLAND, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Church of St Edmund. Built circa 1450 for the Franscicans of London. Tall W tower probably designed as beacon. Nave rebuilt in 1694/5. For details see (S1)(S2)(S3).
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Jun 24 2022 10:39AM