Monument record ERL 139 - RAF Lakenheath Family Support Complex, Eriswell.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 7340 8043 (25m by 39m)|
|Civil Parish||ERISWELL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (4)
Small excavation in advance of construction revealed Middle Saxon enclosures and a possible structure (S1).
- <S1> SSF50418 Unpublished document: Caruth, J.. 2006. Archaeological Excavation Report, Consolidated support complex, RAF Lakenheath, ERL 116 and Family Support Complex RAF Lakenheath ERL 139.
- FSF32948: POTTERY (Middle Saxon - 650 AD to 849 AD)
- FSF32949: POTTERY (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- FSF32950: MAMMAL REMAINS (Middle Saxon - 650 AD to 849 AD)
- FSF32951: QUERN (Roman to Medieval - 43 AD to 1539 AD)
- FSF32952: POTTERY (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF32953: BLADE (Star Carr Type Mesolithic to Late Neolithic - 9000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FSF32954: BROOCH (Roman - 43 AD to 409 AD)
- FSF32955: KNIFE (Late Iron Age to Medieval - 100 BC to 1539 AD)
- FSF32956: SLAG (Middle Saxon - 650 AD to 849 AD)
- FSF50129: RETOUCHED BLADE (Neolithic - 4000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FSF50130: FLAKE (Star Carr Type Mesolithic to Late Neolithic - 9000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FSF50131: FLAKE (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC to 701 BC)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Jan 23 2020 3:17PM