Monument record IPS 596 - 333a - 389 Bramford Road, Ipswich, (IAS 7931).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1452 4535 (12m by 14m)|
|Civil Parish||IPSWICH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
2007: Evaluation and excavation in these areas identified a concentration of 47 later prehistoric small pits or post-holes and an undated ditch (S1).
- <S1> SSF50432 Unpublished document: Heard K. 2008. Archaeological Evaluation Report, 333a - 389 Bramford Road, Ipswich, IPS 596 and IPS 473.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (4)
- Archaeological Deposit: Deposit, 333a - 389 Bramford Road, Ipswich, (IAS 7931). (Ref: OASIS-suffolkc1-32896) (ESF25011)
- Event - Survey: Desk Based Assessment, Land at Bramford Road, Ipswich. (ESF20802)
- Event - Interpretation: Enhancement of the Suffolk HER for the Palaeolithic & Mesolithic Periods (ESF26899)
- Event - Intervention: Evaluation and Excavation, 333a - 389 Bramford Road, Ipswich, (IAS 7931). (Ref: OASIS-suffolkc1-32896) (ESF20145)
Record last edited
Jan 14 2020 12:39PM