Monument record CAM 109 - Cavenham Heath General (Lower-Middle? Palaeolithic)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 7622 7161 (2500m by 3770m)|
Type and Period (1)
Pre 1985: Bones of mammoth and Horse reported from the gravels, asssumed to be of tentative Devensian date (MIS5d-MIS3) (S1, S2).
See also discussions in CAM 099 and CAM 034.
(all previously recorded as CAM misc)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
- Related to: Cavenham General? Implements in Luton Museum (Palaeolithic) (Poorly Located Find Spot) (CAM 103)
- Related to: Cavenham Hill (Mill?), Cavenham, (Palaeolithic). (Monument) (CAM 099)
- Related to: Cavenham, Various Pits (Palaeolithic) (Monument) (CAM 034)
- Related to: REVOKED, Duplicate record - see CAM 034. (Revoked Record) (CAM 097)
- Related to: REVOKED, Duplicate record - see CAM 034. (Revoked Record) (CAM 098)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Sep 3 2020 11:52AM