Monument record BRG 075 - Land Adjacent to Ash End, Great Barton, (Prehistoric).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 8946 6681 (95m by 48m)|
Type and Period (2)
2017: Prehistoric flint, pottery and features as part of excavation. Flint residual. (S1).
See also, main record.
- <S1> SSF59039 Unpublished document: House, J.. 2017. Post-Excavation Assessment: Ashend, East Barton Road, Great Barton.
- FSF48876: FLAKE (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF48878: POTTERY (Later Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- FSF49862: CORE (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF49863: BLADE (Star Carr Type Mesolithic to Early Neolithic - 9000 BC to 3001 BC)
- FSF49864: FLAKE (Star Carr Type Mesolithic to Early Neolithic - 9000 BC to 3001 BC)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Dec 3 2019 12:21PM