Site Event/Activity record ESF19141 - Hollesley common earthwork survey
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 3441 4687 (2241m by 3138m)|
|Civil Parish||HOLLESLEY, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service
- --- SSF50483 Unpublished document: Rolfe, J.. 2006. Archaeological earthwork evaluation report, Land Holdings of the Suffolk Wildlife Trust at Upper Hollesley Common.
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
- HLY 021 Earthwork mound on Lower Hollesley Common (Monument)
- HLY 109 Earthworks, E-W bank, and dole (boundary) mounds within woodland. (Monument)
- HLY 108 Possible field system on Upper Hollesley Common (Monument)
- HLY 107 Possible field system on Upper Hollesley Common / Sutton Common (Monument)
- HLY 098 WWII decoy Airfield Hollesley Common (Monument)
Record last edited
Jan 13 2012 12:00PM